- Evidence No.: GAP106/11/0773
- Project Type: Grant / Subsidy
- Project Start Year: 2011
- Project End Year: 2013
- Grant Provider: Grantová agentura ČR
- Grant Recipient: Univerzita Pardubice
- Project Partners: Unipetrol výzkumně vzdělávací centrum, a.s.
- UniCRE Project Leader: David Kubička
The main aim of the project is fundamental research of the relationship among
- the preparation of the selected solid acid-base catalysts,
- their structure and
- the activity/selectivity of catalysts in the model reactions, i.e. esterification and transestrification.
The project will systematically focus on
- the supported alkaline-earth metals and alkali metals,
- hydrotalcite and
- heteropolyacids, i.e. attractive heterogeneous acid-base catalysts.
The results will contribute to the prediction of its catalytic behaviour and advance synthesis. To achieve this, the following partial objectives of the project are set:
- the preparation of catalysts,
- the detailed characterization of structure and composition of catalysts,
- the determination of activity/selectivity of synthesized catalysts,
- the determination of relationship between the catalyst structure/composition and its activity,
- the determination of catalyst stability and deactivation and
- the determination of relationship between the catalyst structure/composition and its stability.