- Evidence No.: LH14325
- Project Type: Grant / Subsidy
- Project Start Year: 2014
- Project End Year: 2016
- Grant Provider: Ministerstvo školství, mládeže a tělovýchovy ČR
- Grant Recipient: Unipetrol výzkumně vzdělávací centrum, a.s.
- Project Partners: Heilongjiang University
- UniCRE Project Leader: Oleg Kikhtyanin
The main objective of the project is to gain a broad fundamental knowledge base of new catalytic systems and their behavior in the (hydro)deoxygenation of triglycerides of fatty acids and subsequent hydro-isocracking to produce a mixture cyclanes, iso-alkanes and aromatic hydrocarbons in distillation range of C8-C14 and to find relations between the individual reaction steps and the formation of the reaction intermediates and the desirable products with the potential application of this know-how for the development of new technologies for the production of aviation fuels and catalysts applicable primarily for this purpose, but with a potential application in other areas too.