- Evidence No.: TA04011039
- Project Type: Grant / Subsidy
- Project Start Year: 2014
- Project End Year: 2017
- Grant Provider: Technologická agentura ČR
- Grant Recipient: SAND TEAM, spol. s r.o
- Project Partners: Unipetrol výzkumně vzdělávací centrum, a.s.
- UniCRE Project Leader: Barbora Antošová
The target of the project is to develop technology of foundry cores using inorganic binders based on geopolymers with a focus on ecological production solutions. Research and development will focus on curing cores from outside interference and will be examined environmental practices of curing (including e.g. warm air as curing media, using microwave curing, etc.). The research will address the complete technology from the binder system, through the curing process to use coatings, determination of emissions and the possibility of regeneration of the refundable mixtures.